Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tuesday 8

Today, we talked about our families.
I surprised that Nina has so many families.
I have not met most of my families.
Kevin 's childhood is so cute!
Ji Won's sister is very very beautiful!
Laura 's friend? is similar to Laura I thougt.
Tim's grandparents are very nice!
And I have lot of fun to talk about families.
There are many different things between Japan and other countries.

Then, we went to Pentagon City Mall.
I was so exciting for shopping.
5 clothes and 9 neckleses I bought.
I love the shopping mall!!!
I wish I could go to 21 again.

Thank you very much Laura!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Yes, Yuiko, I have a lot of relatives, at least on my father's side. My mother had only one brother, and he died young, and never married. But my maternal grandmother was the youngest of TWELVE children! They were all born in Russia. My grandmother was one year old when she came to America. Her oldest sister got married in Russia and emigrated to France, so I have some cousins (second cousins and second cousins once and twice removed) in Paris. I went to visit them this past March!