Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Monday 7

Today, I came to Washington D, C again.
There are National Geographic Museum and The Washington Post.
NGM is so fantastic! I love miniatures.
I think the world has much diversity.
And at the store, I discovered a silver pouch.
The shape is elephant.

Completely same thing is in my room!

It is souvenir of Ai Chikyu Haku 2005 in Aichi Japan.
My parents gave it to me.
I have cherished it.

Of all the places to meet you!

The Washington Post is very interesting but I can’t understand English so much.
It was regrettable.
Return to my home, I fight my English skill!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the National Geographic Museum. What a funny coincidence about the silver elephant!

Coming here is one way to improve your English! When you return to Japan, continue to study, read, and write in English, and your proficiency will improve. (Continue to write in your blog!)